At your next appointment, you will experience some changes that we have instituted for the continued safety of you and our team.
At Your Appointment
- Our waiting rooms are now open. However, upon arrival for your appointment, please stay in your car and text “Check-In” to expedite your check-in process.
- If there is no response after 5 minutes, please proceed to the check-in desk to let the team know the patient has arrived.
- If your child is coming in alone, please bring a phone so our team can communicate with you throughout the appointment.
- In keeping with the CDC’s current guidance, regardless of vaccination status, everyone in a healthcare facility must wear a mask covering their mouth and nose the entire time they are in the facility.
- Certain appointments including orthodontic new patient assessments can initially be done virtually through our Virtual Appointment Portal.
- Please contact our office if you would like to schedule a virtual appointment and a link will be sent to you.
- For NEW PATIENTS our Digital Consult Portal is available – just click the link on this page.
- If you’re not feeling well and believe you are immunocompromised, please give our office a call to reschedule your appointment or to book a virtual appointment.
As always, your safety and comfort is our highest priority!
- Our team will be wearing additional personal protective equipment, including face shields.
- If you or anyone in your household has experienced any symptoms or tested positive for Covid-19 in the past 2 weeks, please let us know so we can assist you in rescheduling the appointment.
Thank you for being a part of our family. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to serving you.
Dr. Elhady & Team